Feed Mill Manager Trainee
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
Feed Mill Manager Trainee
The Feed Mill Manager Trainee learns, demonstrates knowledge and skills, and becomes certified in all aspects of company feed manufacturing systems and pork industry standards. This position functions under the supervision of the appropriate department leader while performing all duties and responsibilities as a learning/development process.
Must include Resume
- Learns, demonstrates capability/knowledge, and becomes certified in all feed manufacturing department areas including fulfilling all the requirements and responsibilities listed under the Feed Mill Operator job description.
- Gains a solid understanding of and ability to implement company systems such as receiving, batching and load out etc.
- Performs and masters all hourly jobs under supervision.
- Becomes certified in each job after showing competence and skill/understanding in each.
- Develops and establishes rapport/relationships with all personnel and management.
- Develops employee management skills.
- Gains experience in leadership process and challenges.
- Develops and prepares required reports on experiences encountered and addresses/shares opportunities for improvement.
- Maintains an active license to operate forklift, certified weigh master and grading grain.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as defined by management according to standards.
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds, do frequent stooping, bending, and climbing.
- Ability to work a typical shift schedule starting at 5 a.m. and working 4 x 12-hour shifts/week. At times night shift assignments and weekends will be required.
- Responsible for following all environmental laws and procedures to which Murphy Brown LLC subscribes. Report all environmental issues immediately to their supervisor.
- Read and understand the company’s emergency notification process and will be responsible for reviewing that policy at their work site.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
About Smithfield Foods Headquartered in Smithfield, Va. since 1936, Smithfield Foods, Inc. is an American food company with agricultural roots and a global reach. With more than 60,000 jobs globally, we are dedicated to producing “Good food. Responsibly®” and serve as one of the world’s leading vertically integrated protein companies. We have pioneered sustainability standards for more than two decades, including our industry-leading commitments to become carbon negative in U.S. company-owned operations and reduce GHG emissions 30 percent across our entire U.S. value chain by 2030. We believe in the power of protein to end food insecurity and have donated hundreds of millions of food servings to our communities. Smithfield boasts a portfolio of high-quality iconic brands, such as Smithfield®, Eckrich® and Nathan’s Famous®, among many others.
For more information connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. EEO/AA Information Smithfield is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veterans status, status as a disabled individual or any other protected group status or non-job characteristic as directed by law.