National Grain and Feed Association to Host Free COVID-19 Webinar
The National Grain and Feed Association (NGFA) is hosting a webinar to update the grain, feed, processing and export industries on COVID-19.
Speakers will address:
- Designation of Food and Agriculture as Critical Infrastructure,
- Federal Grain Inspection Service continuity of operations plan,
- waivers from truck driving hours of service regulations and harmonizing state weight limits,
- continued functioning of NGFA Arbitration System,
- FDA inspectional flexibility during COVID-19 pandemic,
- current and future financial relief enacted or planned by Congress, and
- guidance/Protocols if positive COVID-19 case detected in the workplace.
Date: Thursday, April 2, 2020
Time: 3:00 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. EDT
If you have questions about animal food safety, please contact Marissa Herchler.